Introduction

January 03, 2018



Hi! so let me introduce myself. Hi there. Its me Atikah, So here i am again, blogging like the old times before. That was when i was still have the spirit in life, and were achieving a lot of awards as an athlete nor excel in academic. Back then, i was super motivated by my surrounding, i have a friends, i'm playing badminton and joined a lot of tournaments, have a chances to represent my state. And at the same time, i was so thrilled with becoming a good student which is i'm the top student in my school. Well, people said, that is your reward, you study hard like an animal, you've got what you did.

Hell yeah, now im really lost and kinda stuck with my own life. get depress as in wanna suicide. Well, here i am now. Happy, and ambitious while living with my loving boyfriend. He's kinda cute tho.

I'm getting into blog again because i want to share some of my experiences in my studies and also wanna sells my art. art is passion, architecture is suicide. See ya on my next post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram